World leading commodity broker
Marex Spectron is a world leading broker offering unrivalled breadth of commodity market coverage across Metals, Agricultural and Energy products, with extensive services, diversified client base, platform scalability, and leading proprietary technology, data and analytics offerings. While other competitors might match our offering in one specific commodity category, we are unique for being top ranked across Metals, Energy and Agricultural products.
Click here to see our latest corporate brochure.
- In Metals, we provide brokerage and market making services for base and precious metals (Aluminium, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead and Gold). We are also the leading Ring Dealer on the LME and Number 1 in Copper on the CME.
- In Agriculture, we are one the largest brokers in the world, with a large team based in London, Chicago and New York. Our core markets are cocoa, coffee, grains and sugar. This includes the standalone Rosenthal Collins Group, which has been one of the mainstays on the Chicago exchange trading floors since 1923.
- In Energy, we provide agency brokerage across OTC and Exchange Cleared Contracts, with a focus on Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, Iron Ore, Coal, Crude, Light Ends, Environmental and Freight.
- In Financial Futures and Options, we provide our clients with 24-hour futures and options coverage across all major global exchanges.
- We offer clients a fully customisable OTC derivative solutions service via Marex Solutions that complements the off-the-shelf exchange and OTC traded hedging instruments available through the Metals, Agriculture and Energy broking teams.
Data, technology & Intelligence
Marex Spectron provides clients with more than just access to market liquidity and management of order-flow (screen, voice and Direct Market Access), we also have extensive data and analysis. With funds and money managers increasingly reliant on quantitative data to support their trading and execution decisions, we have developed Nanolytics, our industry leading anlaytics tool. We have also invested in 'Intelligence' (including proprietary quantitative models) and 'Content' (quotes, reports, research) services. While on the technology front, we offer clients our NEON platform, a proprietary trading, risk and data platform.
Today we are operating out of 13 offices globally, with over 700 employees in Europe, North America and Asia.
Marex Spectron is regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority, which also regulates our Group under consolidated supervision, in the US by the National Futures Association and the US Commodities Futures Trading Commission, in Hong Kong by the Securities and Futures Commission, and in Singapore by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and the International Exchange Singapore.