World leading commodities specialist
As a world leading commodities specialist, we provide our clients with extensive access to financial and physical markets in Metals, Agriculture and Energy, combined with leading proprietary technology, data and analytics offerings. While other competitors might match our offering in one specific commodity category, we are unique for our leading position across Metals, Energy and Agricultural products.
- In Metals we provide brokerage and market making services for base, ferrous and precious metals. We are a leading Ring Dealer on the LME.
- In Agriculture we are one of the largest brokers in the world, with a large team based in London, Chicago and New York. Our core markets are cocoa, coffee, grains and sugar. This includes the standalone Rosenthal Collins Group, which has been one of the mainstays on the Chicago exchange trading floors since 1923.
- In Energy we provide agency brokerage across OTC and Exchange Cleared Contracts, with a focus on Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, Iron Ore, Coal, Crude, Light Ends, Environmental and Freight.
- In Financial Futures and Options, we provide our clients with 24-hour futures and options coverage across all major global exchanges.
- We offer clients a fully customisable OTC derivative solutions service via Marex Solutions that complements the off-the-shelf exchange and OTC traded hedging instruments available through the Metals, Agriculture and Energy broking teams.
Data, technology & Intelligence
Marex Spectron provides clients with more than just access to market liquidity and management of order-flow (screen, voice and Direct Market Access), we also have extensive data and analysis. With funds and money managers increasingly reliant on quantitative data to support their trading and execution decisions, we have developed Nanolytics, our industry leading anlaytics tool. We have also invested in 'Intelligence' (including proprietary quantitative models) and 'Content' (quotes, reports, research) services. While on the technology front, we offer clients our NEON platform, a proprietary trading, risk and data platform.
Today we are operating out of 15 offices globally, with over 700 employees in Europe, North America and Asia.
Marex Spectron is regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority, which also regulates our Group under consolidated supervision, in the US by the National Futures Association and the US Commodities Futures Trading Commission, in Hong Kong by the Securities and Futures Commission, in Singapore by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and in Europe by the Central Bank of Ireland.