MAREX SPECTRON COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF
ROSENTHAL COLLINS GROUP’S CUSTOMER BUSINESS
LONDON / CHICAGO, 4 February 2019 - Marex Spectron, one of the world’s largest commodities brokers, today announced that it has completed the acquisition of the customer business of Rosenthal Collins Group LLC (RCG®), a leading independent Futures Commission Merchant (FCM). Through the acquisition, which was announced on 20 December 2018, Marex Spectron maintains the RCG name and brand, 14,000 client accounts and balances, 150 associated staff and the Chicago headquarters.
As part of Marex Spectron, RCG clients retain the excellent service model and gain access to new products and capabilities, including:
- A more extensive global exchange network of cleared exchanges via Marex Spectron’s global network.
- Direct access to London Metal Exchange, where Marex Spectron is a leading Category One member.
- New proprietary technologies and tools, including Marex Spectron’s NEON trading and risk platform.
- Marex Spectron’s extensive agricultural, metals and energy research.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) hedging and investment products across all asset classes through Marex Solutions.
- Marex Spectron’s larger balance sheet and investment grade rating.